If you lived through the '70s and '80s, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" is burned into your gray matter. Here's a Christmas version, from 1984, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew