To make 49 pounds of honey: "The yield filled many, many jars—half-pints, full-pints, and twelve-ounce.... The honey is a delicious and flavorful mix from flowers and fruit and vegetable blossoms from my garden. Come and have a look at this lovely, golden treasure."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- Fall for Fall's Other Fruit With These 17 Pear Recipes
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- Forget Store-Bought: This Easy Barbecue Sauce and Rub Combo Has You (and Your Ribs) Covered