To make 49 pounds of honey: "The yield filled many, many jars—half-pints, full-pints, and twelve-ounce.... The honey is a delicious and flavorful mix from flowers and fruit and vegetable blossoms from my garden. Come and have a look at this lovely, golden treasure."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials