To make 49 pounds of honey: "The yield filled many, many jars—half-pints, full-pints, and twelve-ounce.... The honey is a delicious and flavorful mix from flowers and fruit and vegetable blossoms from my garden. Come and have a look at this lovely, golden treasure."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops