Turduckens and churkeys were so five minutes ago. A quaducant—following the Russian matryoshka nesting doll model of meat—would be quail's breast meat stuffed in duck's breast meat stuffed in a deboned pheasant. Buy a six-pounder on Cajun Grocer for $59.95. Meat multi-tasking like you've never seen it before.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast