Turduckens and churkeys were so five minutes ago. A quaducant—following the Russian matryoshka nesting doll model of meat—would be quail's breast meat stuffed in duck's breast meat stuffed in a deboned pheasant. Buy a six-pounder on Cajun Grocer for $59.95. Meat multi-tasking like you've never seen it before.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake