Cook's Illustrated's Foolproof Pie Dough recipe never fails us, but if you still need some extra confidence as you head into prime pie-baking season, Kim O'Donnel of the Washington Post makes it all a little less intimidating with her step-by-step pie dough tutorial—don't skip the photos!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes