This photo caught my eye while I was paging through my Flickr contacts. It's a wall mural comprising cuts of meat at the restaurant Fette Sau in Brooklyn. Taken by Mintyfresh of the knitting blog Pepperknit.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later