Singer/songwriter Cathy Wiegand, also known as Keyboard Kathy, likes sashimi so much that she wrote this song dedicated to the "sushi without the rice." I'm not sure whether her sashimi passion is endearing or discomforting—maybe somewhere in between. Close your eyes and you might think you're listening to a musical about sashimi and Chinese food. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day