This Week in Recipes
- Mixed Review: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread vs. Homemade Pumpkin Yeast Bread
- Sherry Yard's Flourless Chocolate Cake with Meringue Topping
- Black and Orange Recipe: Black Fettuccine with Shrimp and Butternut Squash
- Meat Lite: Stuffed Savoy Cabbage
- Dinner Tonight: Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo
- Healthy & Delicious: Eggplant in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Halloween Dinner for Grown-Ups: Kerry Saretsky shares her black and orange version of a Giada DeLaurentiis dish: black fettuccine with shrimp and butternut squash.
Sausage Makes Everything Better: Hesitant Brussels sprouts eaters should try this recipe with Mexican chorizo, cooked with a bit of butter, olive oil, and chicken stock.
More Pumpkin Needed, Just Enough Sweetness: Lucy Baker compares Trader Joe's pumpkin bread to a homemade pumpkin yeast bread and decides the homemade version would make for exceptional French toast.
Barely Any Beef, Just Enough Richness: Bring out any ounce of Polish you may have by making an Almost Meatless version of stuffed savoy cabbage.
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Meringue Topping: Amanda Clarke gets inspired by fellow pastry chef Sherry Yard. If you're going to try make one recipe from Yard's cookbook, this should be it.
Hundreds of Ways to Prepare Eggplant: Flavorful eggplant in spicy tomato sauce is a healthy pasta topper to replace those heavy autumn and winter cream-based sauces.