San Francisco Chronicle tests 11 brands of turkey bacon to find the most pork-like version. Oscar Meyer's Louis Rich brand is deemed the best, with all others trailing far behind.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork