If you watched last night's town hall debate and thought, both campaigns could use a morale-booster, might I suggest newcomer Donuts Bacon '08? While they may be polarizing factors (vegetarians ain't behind this one), for many Americans, it's a Taste We Can Believe In (starting at $23.80). If you eat a piece of bacon and think, yes, this is who I can trust for four more years. Or get frosting all over yourself and think, my investments will be safe with this—then, this is the ticket for you, my friends.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- Seafood Fraud: The Turning Tides of an Industry Epidemic