I loved Julia Moskin's story in yesterday's New York Times about "rice cooker cooking," but c'mon, Julia—after you tell us that older rice cooker models are easier to cook in because their controls are easier to override, shouldn't you have told us which rice cooker we should buy? Serious eaters want to know. Can anybody help me out here?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie