I loved Julia Moskin's story in yesterday's New York Times about "rice cooker cooking," but c'mon, Julia—after you tell us that older rice cooker models are easier to cook in because their controls are easier to override, shouldn't you have told us which rice cooker we should buy? Serious eaters want to know. Can anybody help me out here?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: Four Secrets to Improving Any Fried Chicken Recipe
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon