To promote Iron Chef Japan, Fine Living Network made this fake music video spoofing "Turning Japanese" by the Vapors. Watch close up of various things being chopped and gutted to a catchy song. You'll have "I'm cooking Japanese I think I'm cooking Japanese by Morimoto," stuck in your head all day long! Video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)