In honor of National Candy Corn Day, learn more about the quintessential, yet widely hated (and sometimes loved) Halloween candy with this look inside the Goelitz candy corn factory from Food Network's Unwrapped. While the candy corn-making process normally takes four to five days, this clip condenses it into three minutes. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet