In honor of National Candy Corn Day, learn more about the quintessential, yet widely hated (and sometimes loved) Halloween candy with this look inside the Goelitz candy corn factory from Food Network's Unwrapped. While the candy corn-making process normally takes four to five days, this clip condenses it into three minutes. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America