The only way to become a true pork princess is to wear a tiara made of meat. And now you can by following The Anticraft's directions for making a bacon tiara! Be sure to follow all of the safety precautions; the meat paste ingredients include transglutaminase, a protein-binding enzyme. The directions say, "If any area of your body comes into contact with the transglutaminase, flush it thoroughly with water and consult a health care professional." Is the prospect of donning a meat tiara is worth the trouble? [via Boing Boing]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers