Food politics expert Marion Nestle gives her take on HFCS and the new Corn Refiners Association ads in today's San Francisco Chronicle. She's not a dietician but believes moderation isn't the answer here. "The most sensible approach to HFCS and to sugars in general is not moderation. It is, eat less." Previously: Pro-HFCS Ads: Do They Bother You?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later