Food politics expert Marion Nestle gives her take on HFCS and the new Corn Refiners Association ads in today's San Francisco Chronicle. She's not a dietician but believes moderation isn't the answer here. "The most sensible approach to HFCS and to sugars in general is not moderation. It is, eat less." Previously: Pro-HFCS Ads: Do They Bother You?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Quick! Make These Fried Eggs With Morels, Ramps, and Bacon
- 18 Refreshing Recipes for Lemonade and Limeade
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week