Do you like herring so much, you're willing to get tipsy from it? After a rough day at the office, nothing says relaxation like a herring juice-spiked Grey Goose drink with a herring garnish and squeeze of lemon juice (to cut the fish oils). Jeremy Lebewohl of the 2nd Avenue Deli conceived of this animal, and will hopefully draw the line at corned beef tini. He somehow makes this gross concept look classy, though. The finger snappy music in the background helps. Video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew