Emeril Lagasse has just snagged a 10-book deal with HarperCollins on its new imprint, HarperStudio. His first book of the deal, to come out next spring, will focus on indoor and outdoor grilling and will be his first in four years.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home