Zou Shiming, China's gold medal-winning boxer in the light-flyweight division, slimmed down for the Olympics by eating a diet including pizza and hamburgers. Besides that he enjoys eating Western food, he says, "Chinese food is greasy so Western food is helpful when I am trying to control my weight."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants