New York magazine had the liberal commentator kept a journal of what he ate from August 16 to 21. Sure, Colmes may claim to like steak, but on August 18, he admits, "For lunch I had a very small salad at a place near Fox called Evergreen, on 47th Street and Sixth Avenue." No word on whether it was one of those fancy, exotic arugula salads that liberal elitists like Colmes love so much.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna With Zucchini, Squash, Eggplant, and Tomato