New York magazine had the liberal commentator kept a journal of what he ate from August 16 to 21. Sure, Colmes may claim to like steak, but on August 18, he admits, "For lunch I had a very small salad at a place near Fox called Evergreen, on 47th Street and Sixth Avenue." No word on whether it was one of those fancy, exotic arugula salads that liberal elitists like Colmes love so much.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes