How well do you know your regional barbecue styles? Learn about Mississippi pork shoulder, spicy Louisiana barbecue, Kentucky mutton, and more in the BBQ Song by Rhett and Link. It may not be the definitive guide to barbecue, but any song about slow roasted meats is a good song. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants