How well do you know your regional barbecue styles? Learn about Mississippi pork shoulder, spicy Louisiana barbecue, Kentucky mutton, and more in the BBQ Song by Rhett and Link. It may not be the definitive guide to barbecue, but any song about slow roasted meats is a good song. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout