How well do you know your regional barbecue styles? Learn about Mississippi pork shoulder, spicy Louisiana barbecue, Kentucky mutton, and more in the BBQ Song by Rhett and Link. It may not be the definitive guide to barbecue, but any song about slow roasted meats is a good song. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Is It Really Better the Next Day?
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew