How well do you know your regional barbecue styles? Learn about Mississippi pork shoulder, spicy Louisiana barbecue, Kentucky mutton, and more in the BBQ Song by Rhett and Link. It may not be the definitive guide to barbecue, but any song about slow roasted meats is a good song. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast