Sara Rosso of Ms. Adventures in Italy posted this photo of a gelato-stuffed brioche from Sicily to remind us to contribute to her Tour del Gelato project. The Tour del Gelato blogroll links to reviews of gelaterias in Italy and around the world. Make sure to contribute if you know of a good gelateria!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet