Sara Rosso of Ms. Adventures in Italy posted this photo of a gelato-stuffed brioche from Sicily to remind us to contribute to her Tour del Gelato project. The Tour del Gelato blogroll links to reviews of gelaterias in Italy and around the world. Make sure to contribute if you know of a good gelateria!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America