Sara Rosso of Ms. Adventures in Italy posted this photo of a gelato-stuffed brioche from Sicily to remind us to contribute to her Tour del Gelato project. The Tour del Gelato blogroll links to reviews of gelaterias in Italy and around the world. Make sure to contribute if you know of a good gelateria!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)