Seriously Seeking Interns
As the school year rapidly approaches, we have to say goodbye to two of our summer interns as they head back to class: Sarah Wolf and Hannah Howard. As sad as we are to see them go, it certainly (and fortunately) won't be the last we hear from them. Hannah will continue her weekly column, Served, and Sarah will be reporting in from time to time.
Their departure also means we have intern shoes to fill. We're looking for qualified, self-motivated interns in the New York City area. Editorial, technical, or managerial, we'll find something for you to do.
- An interest in food and/or blogging (or better yet, blogging about food!)
- Available 2 to 5 days a week
- Ability to commute to Manhattan (Chelsea)
- General knowledge of the Internet and computers
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, photography a very strong plus
- Good grammar, writing skills, and a superb command of the English language is a plus
There is no pay, but there will be snacks.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you'd like to intern for us. Include a link to your weblog (if any) or links to writing samples (if any). Please, no attachments.