I know I just posted a photo of creative cupcakes, but I couldn't pass these up. Holly Klein of Unfurled made these adorable poodle cupcakes, which she named White Sandi Cupcakes after her childhood poodle, using marshmallows, cinnamon dots, chocolate chips, and black icing. [via Craftzine]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later