When Danny visited Eton in Brooklyn, New York, he witnessed one of the most beautiful sights known to food-loving man: a tray of plump, freshly made dumplings. Read more about the dumplings at Danny's blog, Food in Mouth.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?