When Danny visited Eton in Brooklyn, New York, he witnessed one of the most beautiful sights known to food-loving man: a tray of plump, freshly made dumplings. Read more about the dumplings at Danny's blog, Food in Mouth.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster