Though the musical acts packed their bags and left Chicago last weekend, Lollapalooza is still in the air—in the form of new BYOB sushi restaurants. Rollapalooza just opened in Boystown, further proving that sushi makes for some pretty lame puns. Despite the allusion, the music here isn't so hot according to one Yelper: "Nobody at 10PM on a Friday night wants to hear 'You Light Up My Life' and a Lionel Richie medley."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later