What did this red gummi bear do to deserve death by extreme fizzling in a test tube? I doubt he willfully offered his body to science. The brave, sqiushy soul proves that he and his race cannot survive molten potassium chloride reactions. (He really took one for the team here.) Watch the gummi bear death after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home