What did this red gummi bear do to deserve death by extreme fizzling in a test tube? I doubt he willfully offered his body to science. The brave, sqiushy soul proves that he and his race cannot survive molten potassium chloride reactions. (He really took one for the team here.) Watch the gummi bear death after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For