If you love being sick of Rachael Ray, you need to get your hands on Every Freaking! Day with Rachell Ray. Nope, it's not a new series from the 30-minute meal goddess—it's a parody book by Elizabeth Hilts, author of the popular Getting in Touch with Your Inner Bitch. Hilt says that Rachael Ray is very easy to parody: "She has a lot of very recognizable mannerisms: talking with her hands, singing to the food, referring to food as an almost human entity." Ray has yet to comment on the parody book.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- 25 Recipes for Super-Satisfying Sandwiches
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads