If you love being sick of Rachael Ray, you need to get your hands on Every Freaking! Day with Rachell Ray. Nope, it's not a new series from the 30-minute meal goddess—it's a parody book by Elizabeth Hilts, author of the popular Getting in Touch with Your Inner Bitch. Hilt says that Rachael Ray is very easy to parody: "She has a lot of very recognizable mannerisms: talking with her hands, singing to the food, referring to food as an almost human entity." Ray has yet to comment on the parody book.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- The Food Lab: Building a Better Egg McMuffin
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling