If you love being sick of Rachael Ray, you need to get your hands on Every Freaking! Day with Rachell Ray. Nope, it's not a new series from the 30-minute meal goddess—it's a parody book by Elizabeth Hilts, author of the popular Getting in Touch with Your Inner Bitch. Hilt says that Rachael Ray is very easy to parody: "She has a lot of very recognizable mannerisms: talking with her hands, singing to the food, referring to food as an almost human entity." Ray has yet to comment on the parody book.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure