If you constantly find yourself muttering, "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me," in the middle of the night, fight back with some of this clown-faced luncheon meat. Feel empowered as you bite into the slices of 80 percent processed pork matter. Release from the dark clutches of clown-derived fear can be yours for just 29 pence per 100 grams! [via Doobybrain.com]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.