While in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania last week, John McCain roamed a supermarket, only to have a shelf of Mott's applesauce tumble over his feet. He was interrupted by the applesauce avalanche while trying to make sense of some mandarin oranges packaging. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.