Judging from the preview episode that aired this past Sunday night, the new Dinner Impossible with Michael Symon looks like a winner. This episode takes place in Wildwood, New Jersey, with a challenge to make "upscale boardwalk food" for 600 people using the boardwalk's vendors and supplies. In a stroke of brilliance, Symon gets the venerable Laura's Fudge to help make chocolate-covered bacon with almonds. Video of the bacon after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?