Have an out-of-this-world Fourth of July with the help of your favorite spacefaring crew of the original Star Trek series. Knock back some space beers and rock out with this catchy song about how the Enterprise celebrates the holiday: "We've got space burgers and fries all over the place / Independence Day is even more fun in space." It may not make much sense, but who cares when you have space burgers? Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- What to Make With Campari: 16 Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Tom Colicchio's Think Like a Chef
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)