John Lennon and Paul McCartney wrote "Thank You Girl" as a tribute to the droves of ladies who sent love letters and squealed adoringly in the audience. How do you properly thank a lady fan? By invading her kitchen, washing her dishes, and making her a pot of, presumably, soup. After the jump, watch an animated music video of the guys banging on pots and pans.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World