John Lennon and Paul McCartney wrote "Thank You Girl" as a tribute to the droves of ladies who sent love letters and squealed adoringly in the audience. How do you properly thank a lady fan? By invading her kitchen, washing her dishes, and making her a pot of, presumably, soup. After the jump, watch an animated music video of the guys banging on pots and pans.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum