Designer Sherwood Forlee came up with a straight walled jar with lids on both ends as a better alternative to conventional jars to "ensure that no peanut butter is ever left behind a nook or cranny." No wayward bit of peanut butter is safe! [via Tastespotting]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?