"Oh my god, yes," is one of the first things I think of when I see grilled corn. (Other thoughts include, "Get in my belly," and drool.) Serious eater unarata contributed a photo of her homemade Cuban grilled corn with queso fresco to the Serious Eats Flickr Pool. In response, my stomach is a-growlin', just in time for dinner. Check out the recipe at her blog, Una Rata En La Cocina.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast