"Oh my god, yes," is one of the first things I think of when I see grilled corn. (Other thoughts include, "Get in my belly," and drool.) Serious eater unarata contributed a photo of her homemade Cuban grilled corn with queso fresco to the Serious Eats Flickr Pool. In response, my stomach is a-growlin', just in time for dinner. Check out the recipe at her blog, Una Rata En La Cocina.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer