Do you wax nostalgic over the Hydrox cookie, the original créme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie predecessor to the Oreo? Starting today, Kellogg's is holding a contest to find America's biggest Hydrox fans, the grand prize being a six-month supply of Hydrox cookies and a trip for two to New York City where the winner will attend the 100th anniversary celebration and taste the new cookies that will be available for a limited time in August.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer