Do you wax nostalgic over the Hydrox cookie, the original créme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie predecessor to the Oreo? Starting today, Kellogg's is holding a contest to find America's biggest Hydrox fans, the grand prize being a six-month supply of Hydrox cookies and a trip for two to New York City where the winner will attend the 100th anniversary celebration and taste the new cookies that will be available for a limited time in August.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?