Most of you have probably seen this video before, but if not, behold the atheist's nightmare: the banana. Yes. ...Wait, what? This video explains how bananas are obviously God's creation, reasons including the way they fit perfectly in the grasp of a human hand, and how they have built-in "tabs" at the top that makes them easy to peel. Well, ignoring the thousands of years of banana cultivation by humans, I'm totally convinced! Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey