Ikea meatball fix, you can make them at home, thanks to this recipe for Meatballs with Cream Sauce from Ikea’s Real Swedish Book. Don't have the rusk flour the recipe calls for? No worries, breadcrumbs are a fine substitute.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar