Ikea meatball fix, you can make them at home, thanks to this recipe for Meatballs with Cream Sauce from Ikea’s Real Swedish Book. Don't have the rusk flour the recipe calls for? No worries, breadcrumbs are a fine substitute.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast