Ikea meatball fix, you can make them at home, thanks to this recipe for Meatballs with Cream Sauce from Ikea’s Real Swedish Book. Don't have the rusk flour the recipe calls for? No worries, breadcrumbs are a fine substitute.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- The Best Honing Steel (Not Sharpening Steel!) for Your Knife
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait