Ikea meatball fix, you can make them at home, thanks to this recipe for Meatballs with Cream Sauce from Ikea’s Real Swedish Book. Don't have the rusk flour the recipe calls for? No worries, breadcrumbs are a fine substitute.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum