Ikea meatball fix, you can make them at home, thanks to this recipe for Meatballs with Cream Sauce from Ikea’s Real Swedish Book. Don't have the rusk flour the recipe calls for? No worries, breadcrumbs are a fine substitute.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For