In The Onion A.V. Club's latest "Taste Test" feature, a few intrepid eaters sample strange varieties of Asian Pringles. As if flavors like Spanish Salsa Pizza, Bruschetta, Smoky Bacon and French Consommé weren't entertaining enough, the hilarious review includes comments ranging from "These are more than adequate" to "They could have tennis balls in those tubes, and they'd taste just as good."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Quick! Make These Fried Eggs With Morels, Ramps, and Bacon
- 18 Refreshing Recipes for Lemonade and Limeade
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week