In The Onion A.V. Club's latest "Taste Test" feature, a few intrepid eaters sample strange varieties of Asian Pringles. As if flavors like Spanish Salsa Pizza, Bruschetta, Smoky Bacon and French Consommé weren't entertaining enough, the hilarious review includes comments ranging from "These are more than adequate" to "They could have tennis balls in those tubes, and they'd taste just as good."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum