In The Onion A.V. Club's latest "Taste Test" feature, a few intrepid eaters sample strange varieties of Asian Pringles. As if flavors like Spanish Salsa Pizza, Bruschetta, Smoky Bacon and French Consommé weren't entertaining enough, the hilarious review includes comments ranging from "These are more than adequate" to "They could have tennis balls in those tubes, and they'd taste just as good."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: Four Secrets to Improving Any Fried Chicken Recipe
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon