In The Onion A.V. Club's latest "Taste Test" feature, a few intrepid eaters sample strange varieties of Asian Pringles. As if flavors like Spanish Salsa Pizza, Bruschetta, Smoky Bacon and French Consommé weren't entertaining enough, the hilarious review includes comments ranging from "These are more than adequate" to "They could have tennis balls in those tubes, and they'd taste just as good."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers