In The Onion A.V. Club's latest "Taste Test" feature, a few intrepid eaters sample strange varieties of Asian Pringles. As if flavors like Spanish Salsa Pizza, Bruschetta, Smoky Bacon and French Consommé weren't entertaining enough, the hilarious review includes comments ranging from "These are more than adequate" to "They could have tennis balls in those tubes, and they'd taste just as good."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day