Ringlets, satin dresses, that guy in the white tux: your average prom fashion. But what about a dress crafted from 101 candy wrappers? Yeah, Jessica McClintock doesn't sell that. Craftster member Theperilouspopsicle skipped the average poofy or sequinsy dress to instead spend 15 hours on this adorable halter number with Skittle wrapper fringe and matching shoes. We can only hope the deejay played The Strangeloves' hit "I Want Candy." [via CandyAddict]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers