Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, Julie Besonen hips us to a couple of Santa Barbara taquerias that sound awesome, including El Bajío for its "sensational seafood soups, fresh moles and well-seasoned, slow-roasted meats," and Los Arroyos, "famous for warm, freshly cut chips and creamy guacamole heaped in a molcajete."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk