A Hamburger Today
The Foo Fighters' Tour Rider: Bacon as 'God's Currency'
Tour riders, the extensive lists of do's and don'ts that performers provide venues with prior to their appearances, are always a great to read and chuckle over. The Smoking Gun, that court-document-obsessed website, brings us a great one from the Foo Fighters, who warn caterers against serving boring food and urge them to "think outside of the box as we consider the CHICKEN BREAST":
Here are some cool things to do with meat and meat examples:
- Fried turkey, fried chicken, fried anything, really
- Sausages, veggie sausages. Big-ass kielbasas that make men self-conscious. Any sort of tubed meats. Maybe a night of "Fair Foods"
- Cornish game hens
- Meat—in loaf form. Turkey meatloaf
- Bacon. I call it "God's currency." Hell, if it could be breathed, I would
- Bacon in any form is great. Not as an entrée, but just in general
After the jump, what will and won't get you a hug from the Foo Fighters' bassist.