It can be hard to find a good source of milk juice these days, but head over to Bridge Apothecary in Brooklyn and you can get all the milk juice you could ever want! I mean, just look at how authoritative that sign is. To me it doesn't just say, "WE NOW SELL MILK JUICE"—it screams, "YOU WANT TO BUY OUR MILK JUICE!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?